Internship The SHUNGHAM Internship
The SHUNGHAM Internship
We are looking for the brightest and most energetic EU affairs career starters in Brussels for our challenging and rewarding Internship Programme. The SHUNGHAM Internship is a boost like no other – we demand a lot, and you get a lot. You will take on a challenging role supporting the work of the permanent team, feeding into the rigorous processes that produce SHUNGHAM’s unrivaled services. The SHUNGHAM Internship is restricted to candidates having completed a Masters in either EU Law or EU Studies.
- Hold a recent Master’s in EU Law or EU Affairs/Politics. No exceptions!
- Excel at conceptual and structured thinking and analytical and synthetic writing.
- Stand out in our test of writing, analytical, and communications skills.
- Speak and write native or equivalent English, plus other EU languages.
- Be legally eligible to work in Belgium.
- Distribution of internal knowledge services
- Operational support to Policy Team
- Support with Media and Social Media tasks
- Involvement in routine research tasks and baseline intelligence
- Attendance at EU related events.
How to Applyhttps://www.shungham.com/careers
398 total views, 2 today