Full-Time Tenure Track Professor in Renewable Energy in Electrical Power Systems
Tenure Track Professor in Renewable Energy in Electrical Power Systems
We are seeking for an individual with apparent potential and/or demonstrated research excellence in the broad area of renewable energy in electrical power systems. The tenure track position in renewable energy in electrical power systems is intended for an expert who would excel in research and teaching on integrating intermittent renewable energy sources, especially wind or solar, into the evolving power system. The successful candidate is expected to have a solid understanding of the modern power system and its development towards smart grids and she/he should master power electronics needed for the integration. Understanding of electric energy storages is considered an advantage.
The position will be filled preferably at the Assistant Professor or Associate Professor level. The position will be located on the Aalto University campus in Espoo (Otaniemi).
We look for applicants who have:
- A doctorate in electrical engineering or in a related field;
- Potential to carry out research and attract research funding at the highest level;
- Passion and ability to teach at the undergraduate and/or graduate level;
- Ability to create high level international contacts;
- Skills to cooperate with other research groups using jointly operated infrastructure.
The requirements for tenure track professor positions are:
- Research work, scientific output;
- Teaching merits and competence;
- Activity in the scientific community, academic leadership and societal interaction.
How to Applyhttp://www.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/jobs/view/1179/
268 total views, 1 today