This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Feb 2017
Full-Time Team Manager IT Project Management
Team Manager IT Project Management
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Disciplinary and functional responsibility for the BeLux Business System Implementation Team (currently 10 team members);
- Give guidance and motivation to the team, by continuous training and performance measurement;
- Actively drive the yearly Performance review and target setting process for all direct reports.
- Manage IT project scope, IT project budgeting and cost reporting while ensuring successful completion of projects;
- Assess, plan for, and manage project risks, issues, escalations and problem resolutions;
- Report status regularly and accurately reflecting issues, progress and key milestones;
- Act as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership and business project management;
- Manage project based contractors, consultants, and outsourced teams in the delivery of information technology support and change;
- Ownership for Unit and System Integration Test, as well as User Acceptance Test;
- Ownership for Technical Go Live.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of internal technologies, processes and standards;
- Meet with business applications owners of IT applications to understand future requirements and address support needs;
- Stay abreast of latest technologies in area of expertise, make recommendations on future direction, and disseminate relevant information to other stakeholders;
- Lead in negotiating contracts, support agreements and other arrangements.
Business Solution Definition
- Design technology solutions against business needs;
- Research, create and present project proposals to the business and IT teams, including identifying viable alternatives for solving the problem, evaluating ROI statistics and gathering and documenting IT requirements.
- Global Implementation Methodology and strategy development;
- Adapt and improve continuously the content of the Implementation Toolbox, in collaboration with the Global Implementation Competence.
Your skills and experience
- High degree of organizational, administrative, communication skills and self-motivation;
- Proven record of ability to lead, manage and motivate a team;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Willingness to travel (appr. 30 – 50 % of working time);
- Strong understanding of Project Management discipline and solutions;
- Proven ability to manage projects, teams and deliver agreed upon solutions;
- University degree or similar level of education in transport business;
- Demonstrated analytical, numeric and analysis skills & awareness;
- Strong understanding of IT solutions and the implementation of corresponding IT solutions;
- Structured process analysis and process documentation skills.
How to Applyhttps://external.kuehne-nagel.careers/details/req17341
432 total views, 1 today