Full-Time Team Lead Operations, Regulation EMEA
Team Lead Operations, Regulation EMEA
RICS Regulation adopts a mixture of functional management in the delivery of regulatory activities and matrix management in the development and delivery of regulatory projects. The purpose of this post is to:
- Deliver operations lead for EMEA responsible for, workflow management, quality management, operational stability and risk management;
- Ensure effective regulation operations, working closely with the Head of Regulation with oversight of RICS regulatory operational systems and processes in the region;
- Work with the Head of Regulation to develop annual business plan and targets and delivery of key projects and associated work streams for EMEA Regulation.
Key Achievements & Responsibilities
- Operational lead for EMEA Regulation and team management;
- Project oversight and responsibilities in relation to EMEA regulation operations;
- Work with the Head of Regulation to develop the EMEA operational regulation team to maximise capabilities and delivery;
- Line manage EMEA Regulation officers and drive their performance to ensure the effective delivery of regulatory and operational activities. Be responsible for coaching, leading, and motivating to ensure risk is managed, work is delivered within KPI’s and contribute to the strategic direction of the EMEA Regulation Team;
- Support Head of Regulation on conduct and investigation cases, working closely with RICS HQ to ensure investigations are handled competently and according to correct processes;
- Ensure connectivity across the regulation EMEA team;
- Deputise for the Head of Regulation EMEA when required.
- Provide effective planning and oversight of regulation operations in the region Develop RICS regulation EMEA operational systems and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose as well as consistency and risk mitigation – cascading relevant areas to risk register;
- Ensure all operational activities are effectively and efficiently delivered to meet regulatory KPIs both quantitative and qualitative, and budget;
- Deliver strategic projects as required ensuring adequate resources are deployed for a successful outcome;
- Co-ordinate production of statistical analysis of operational area to assist and support Head of Regulation;
- Handle complaints (service and policy) and investigations cases.
- Effectively manage all Regulatory Officers and staff with frontline functions and performing to high standards;
- Develop skills matrix for EMEA regulation officers and frontline staff and ensure they have access to training and advice as needed;
- Coach and support team members to ensure resources are used effectively, collaboratively and consistently;
- Ensure all team members are adequately supported through training and development to maintain best standards of competence for their roles;
- Manage and co-ordinate recruitment, induction and training of staff.
Experience of working within multinational and customer service focused environment:
- A proven highly skilled manager with an track record in operational delivery and implementation of process improvement and change management;
- Evidence of working in a dynamic environment where priorities may change at short notice, along with the ability to plan and deliver effective outcome-focussed results;
- An international outlook with cross-cultural awareness;
- Market sensitivity and commercial awareness;
- Ideally experience of working in regulatory matters or of working in a regulated environment with an appreciation of what makes excellence in self-regulation.
Operational and strategic skills:
- Understanding of the role of a professional body in a global environment;
- Able to determine strategic and operational priorities;
- Strong decision making abilities, proven experience of ability to analyse large amounts of complex information and make sound judgements based on clear rationale – demonstrating a good sense of risk based judgement and business acumen to identify key issues and solutions;
- Outstanding communication skills – the ability to adapt style to explain complex issues succinctly and with clarity both in writing and orally;
- Diplomatic and persuasive with strong planning and organisational skills;
- A team player who is able to develop constructive relationships at all levels;
- A desire to excel and ability to operate well under pressure;
- Ability to balance conflicting interests;
- Ability to work unsupervised and to multi-task;
- Willingness to learn and develop, taking on new responsibilities and adopting a flexible, pragmatic approach to work.
People management skills
- Strong Leadership skills, motivational skills with a proven ability to plan, manage performance and to successfully coach and develop a team;
- Excellent people management skills – evidence of using a range of styles to engage with team/stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and French with at least one other European language.
How to Applyhttp://ricshr.force.com/hr/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1128
445 total views, 2 today