This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Dec 2016
Full-Time Tax Officer
You will be following up tax compliance processes for Daikin Europe NV and different group entities that are handled within our Coordination Center for:
- Value added tax (VAT)
- Corporate income tax (CIT)
- Other taxes (e.g. Withholding tax returns, forms 281.50, local taxes, …)
- Transfer Pricing
- Critical review of VAT returns (and other relevant filings) prepared by the outsourcing partner and verify the questioned transactions
- Maintain and ensure correct VAT set-up in our SAP-system and the VAT reporting tool
- Provide VAT advice to the business, which will mainly involve chain transactions
- Contribute to projects and interact with different stakeholders
- Ensure compliance by following-up individual country regulations and changes in legislation, both in direct as indirect tax matters
- Calculate the corporate income tax provisions in Belgium and prepare the income tax returns
- Review foreign corporate income tax provisions and returns
- Support tax audits with cross-border tax aspects
- Follow-up of the transfer pricing rules for the group and make recommendations considering the increased BEPS requirements
- You have a Master’s degree in economics, law and/or taxation.
- You have 2-5 years of relevant professional indirect tax experience with a Big 4 firm or a multinational company with exposure to Pan-EU VAT compliance.
- Good working knowledge of VAT within the EU is necessary.
- You have a strong SAP-knowledge with knowledge of the VAT parameters, technical mindset.
- You have an accurate compliance mind set.
- You are eager to learn and to develop your knowledge in direct tax and transfer pricing.
- You have excellent oral and written English skills.
How to Applyhttp://www.daikin.eu/jobs/your-career/Vacancies_in_Belgium/Tax-Officer/index.jsp
286 total views, 1 today