Full-Time System Integrator
The System Integrator is responsible for implementing project designs and creates integrated turn-key IT solutions through AGFA processes, IMS procedures and product guidelines to facilitate the delivery of quality services to the customer or our AGFA local service teams.
The System Integrator will lead the staging project, act as a technical SPOC and manage the project through all phases of its staging lifecycle. Including hardware, software, firmware, project design implementation, deployment and ensures sustainability and readiness for customer production usage.
As System Integrator you are responsible for:
- Building the ordered project hardware into a project solution. Installing and configuring all the hardware and software components together on storage, systems and networking level. Applying the required AGFA and 3rd party applications on top;
- Networking (5%); Server and storage hardware installation (30%); Virtualization and OS installation (30%); Application installation and configurations (35%);
- Deploying healthcare IT solutions based on standard high availability and site disaster recovery scenarios;
- Acting as a single point of contact for the project during the staging activities;
- Creating and providing handover project documentation in the staging report;
- Solving implementation and design problems in close collaboration with other colleagues;
- Deploying AGFA solutions on physical and virtual HA VMware environments;
- Performing integration of systems, subsystems and components on multiple vendors and their products used in the projects. This includes but is not limited to: Barco, HP client and server infrastructure, HP Storage systems such as 3PAR, MSA, EMC Storage systems, VMware infrastructure, Oracle and Sun Microsystems.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (IT) or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications are a plus;
- You are able to integrate hardware and software systems into a customer production solution;
- You have a good knowledge of MS office applications and related products;
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team;
- You have analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software and deployment systems;
- You are reliable and dedicated with a “can do” and hands-on attitude;
- You are technical creative, passionate, open-minded and flexible;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have effective communication (oral and written) and technical documentation skills;
- You are eager to learn and you are focused on growth as a base to deploy future AGFA IT solutions;
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
How to Applyhttps://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=agfagevaer&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=415&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=FDw
162 total views, 2 today