This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
4 May 2017
Full-Time System Integration Architect (SOA, Web Services, Java)
System Integration Architect (SOA, Web Services, Java)
- Architectural conception including analysis, design, integration, implementation and management of the information technology environment;
- Alignment of architectural concepts with business analysis and requirements;
- Design critical components of the architecture solution, including security rules, infrastructure, adapters, interfaces, guidelines for integration etc.;
- Architectural cost/benefit analysis;
- Alignment of project’s architecture with the enterprise and reference architecture;
- Identification of reusable components and provision of alternatives when required;
- Production of architectural artefacts based on the project’s follow-up recommendations.
- Minimum 21 years of combined relevant university studies and experience in IT sector;
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in applications’ design using SOA, web services, XML/XSD technologies and JAVA/J2EE;
- Proven experience in applying architecture principles to business needs analysis and drafting IT architecture documents;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Master Data Management and Data Governance;
- Experience with interoperability technologies like ESB, MQ and JMS;
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns, case management solutions, records, document and workflow management would be an asset;
- Knowledge of RUP and modelling tools like UML would be advantageous;
- Knowledge of ColdFusion and Oracle technologies like WebLogic would be an asset;
- Ability to carry out tasks autonomously and proactively while demonstrating initiative to organize meetings with the relevant stakeholders;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
How to Applyhttp://www.eurodyn.com/default/page-job_advert/hqid-3/advertid-1395.html
342 total views, 1 today