This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 Mar 2017
Full-Time Structural Designer (Bridges)
Structural Designer (Bridges)
For our Warsaw office we are looking for experienced Structural Engineers in bridge design team closely cooperating with WSP Sweden bridge department.
- A Bridge Designer within bridge design team, responsible for accurate delivery of technical solutions, projects mainly for the Scandinavian market;
- Preparation of complete bridge design calculations and drawings, FEM analysis;
- Scheme, tender, permission, for execution design, estimation of Bill of Quantities;
- The design documentation to be prepared in English and to meet criteria and approval of Swedish Road Administration;
- Taking active part in communication and coordination with Clients and the Design Team and meeting project requirements.
- 5 to 10 years of experience from various bridge designs;
- Professional qualifications, Preferably Master or Bachelor in Civil Engineering (mgr. inż. lub inż.), specialty: Bridges;
- Good knowledge of Eurocodes, Polish Codes and Standards associated with bridge design drafting, knowledge of Swedish bridge codes would be an advantage;
- Independent bridge designer;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good at estimation of time required to complete designs;
- Punctual and trustworthy;
- Well organized and good at overseeing drafters;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Fluent English, Swedish would be an advantage;
- Thorough and skilled in structural calculation/analysis;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla, MathCad, Brigade or similar FEM software;
- Knowledge of Office tools such as Word and Excel;
- Understanding of various cultures and ways of work;
- Communicative, easy speaker in Lync (Skype) conference call sessions.
How to Applyhttps://mycareer.wsp-pb.com/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyId=9952
127 total views, 1 today