The Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE) represents 35 exchanges in equities, bonds, derivatives and commodities through 19 Full Members from 29 countries, as well as 1 Affiliate Member and 1 Observer Member.
FESE is looking for a full-time ‘Stagiaire’ for an initial six-month period after which point a permanent position will be considered. We are offering an opportunity of an entry level professional experience in an international environment, including the following functions.
Main duties include:
Statistics and research: The stagiaire’s core task will be to conduct research on economic and financial data, to monitor companies’ information and to manage statistic databases. This will require working in Excel and independently searching for company information to be included. The trainee should be comfortable with carrying out research and with the basic functionality of Microsoft Excel.
Other tasks include:
- Support the Director General and team in organisation of meetings, events, travels etc.;
- Arrange meeting facilities;
- Maintaining office supplies and general management;
- Update and manage the contact database;
- Handle telephone enquiries.
- Hold a university degree;
- Be comfortable working in Excel;
- Have an interest in global/European economics;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Be able to work in a team and in a multicultural environment;
- Possess excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in English.
Start date: February 2017
This is a paid position.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and motivation letter by email to: Tracey Roberts (email@example.com), Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE), Avenue de Cortenbergh 116, 1000 Brussels by close of business Friday 20 January.
680 total views, 2 today