Full-Time Software Engineer (m/f) for Innovative Automotive Projects
Software Engineer (m/f) for Innovative Automotive Projects
Do you hold a polytechnic, university of applied sciences or university degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation or a comparable profession/qualification? Do you want to use your experience in software development and your willingness to undertake occasional business travel to actively participate in complex national and international implementation and development projects for control systems? Would you like to benefit from a whole series of social and other benefits and does job security pique your interest? Then, we should get to know each other!
Join our team now at Siemens Digital Factory in Linz, Austria as
Software Engineer (m/f) for Innovative Automotive Projects (226059 PR), Full time|permanent position|with 30-40% willingness to travel.
Your duties as a software engineer (m/f)
- Software development:
In an internationally oriented, long-standing successful and expanding Siemens division.
- Active participation:
In complex national and international implementation and development projects for control systems.
- Conception and development:
Of libraries, templates and interfaces to external systems in an advanced, technologically diverse environment.
- Monitoring of implementations:
Including deducing the resulting measures for a successful project implementation.
- Interface to the project management team:
And participation in project meetings and in drafting project specifications.
How to convince us
- You hold a polytechnic, university of applied sciences or university degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation or a comparable profession/qualification;
- Professional experience as a software developer:
in an industrial environment with knowledge of programming languages (preferably C/C-++, Java, C#) and databases (Microsoft SQL, Oracle).
- Experience with OA, PCS7, Honeywell and Wonderware advantageous;
- Openness to new things and readiness to learn new technologies (such as SCADA, WinCC OA);
- Willingness to travel:
On occasional international business trips (mostly in Europe). This makes an excellent knowledge of German and English mandatory.
What else do you need to know?
The gross annual salary subject to collective agreement for this function is at least 42,000 Euros. A salary in excess of this is possible depending on your training and experience. As a major international corporation, Siemens also offers you additional social and other benefits:
- Flexible working hours and flexitime;
- Employee share plan;
- Cultural and sporting activities in the company’s own cultural and sporting clubs;
- Company doctors;
- Employee restaurant featuring varied menus at reasonable prices (also vegetarian and lactose-free);
- Occupational pension scheme and disability and survivors’ benefits;
- Company allowance for supplementary health insurance;
- Possibility of sabbaticals;
- Possibility of a student grant;
- Regular feedback from your line manager;
- Workshops and seminars.
We are moving Austria ahead together
We electrify, automate and digitalise: We get the job done with the help of our employees. With a comprehensive range of high-performance industrial software and integrated automation technologies, we help digital factory-building companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and deliver new products to the market faster – be it in the automotive industry, aerospace industries, mechanical engineering or other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no way around us.
How to Apply
We're looking forward to welcoming you!Have we made you curious? Then, we look forward to receiving your application for the position of Software Engineer (m/f) for Innovative Automotive Projects. To apply, click on this link. If you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying, or would like to clarify any initial questions you may have in person, please contact Mrs. Patricia Rathner on +43 51707-65239.
716 total views, 1 today