Full-Time Software Engineer – Algorithm Team
Software Engineer – Algorithm Team
This position offers you the opportunity to work on innovative navigation solutions and advanced mathematical algorithms. You will work closely with GNSS experts to support and implement high quality modular estimation parameter estimation techniques in C/C++. You have a keen interest in applying your software engineering skills to ensure the modularity, maintainability and efficiency of our algorithms and numerical techniques.
- Implement and maintain GNSS engine firmware components in C/C++;
- Contribute to the efficiency, portability, and maintainability of the receiver firmware code within the software engineering team;
- Analyze and solve issues reported by customers.
- You have experience in embedded C/C++;
- You have experience with the implementation of mathematical algorithms;
- You have an analytical and problem solving mindset;
- You enjoy working in a small team of specialists;
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have experience in parameter estimation;
- You have experience with GNSS algorithms;
- You have worked in Agile/Scrum teams;
- You are familiar with tools for source control, issue tracking and documentation.
You have at least 2 years relevant experience and hold a master degree in one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Geomatics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
How to Applyhttp://www.septentrio.com/jobs#op-166910-software-engineer-algorithm-team
409 total views, 1 today