This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 May 2017
Full-Time Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer
Job Field Area: Software Development
- To fully design and implement all aspects of the features assigned to you in order to contribute to the further development of one of the most successful products in the IP router market of today: the 7750-ESR internet router family for providers and carriers (and further evolutions). The latest addition to the family is the 7950 XRS, the densest Core Router is able to support the highest traffic demands as projected by leading operators;
- To focus on product development in real-time software design.
Main Responsibility Area
- Focuses on product development;
- Follows-up the evolutions in the internet world;
- Works in close contact with the quality assurance engineers, the product managers, the sales and pre-sales people and the support teams;
- Understands the challenges of real-time software design for non-stop systems;
- Is able to cope with the responsibility of delivering a feature for which you committed for end-to-end.
- Design and implementation of those features that will grow and consolidate the commercial and technical success of the 7×50 products – real time environment programming;
- After the implementation, collaboration with the test team to deliver your feature with exceptional quality to the field and to maintain it during its lifetime;
- Responsible for definition, implementation and testing of your applications to a exceptional quality standard limiting and streamlining as much as possible the test and qualification effort;
- As this is a real-time system for wide deployment throughout the world, it is essential that debug and trace capabilities are included in the applications to support swift fault detection and isolation especially for remote and isolated system;
- Debug and capabilities tracing are included in the applications to support swift fault detection and isolation especially for remote and isolated system (This is a real-time system for wide deployment throughout the world);
- Understanding the challenges of real-time SW design for non-stop systems.
- Engineering degree or a degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications/Electronic (or you are obtaining it this year) or have up to 5 years of experience;
- Experiences with Linux, with IP networking, with (a) programming language(s) (C/C++);
- Genuine interest in computer networking and in SW development for real-time systems;
- Passion for technology;
- Passionate about creating quality products for our customers;
- Never give up attitude;
- Creativity and high efficiency;
- Fluent English spoken and written.
How to Applyhttps://tas-aluperf.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=15000009AS
444 total views, 1 today