This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Mar 2017
Full-Time Software Developer (Ruby on Rails – Ayuda)
Software Developer (Ruby on Rails – Ayuda)
The Software Development Engineer will be actively involved in all steps of the product development (problem analysis, specification, design, development, testing and documentation).
- Collaborate in Technical Product Specification;
- Design and develop product according to the specifications;
- Write clean, robust, re-usable and self-documenting Ruby code;
- Perform code review of team members;
- Work efficiently with git, team city, capistrano and the typical Ruby On Rails tool chain;
- Test driven development, Translate Functional Requirements into tests first (Rspec and Cucumber);
- Bring your insights and expertise to the Product back-office team;
- Be creative to solve technical challenges in a simple way;
- Collaborate with the team to bring our state-of-the art platform towards a higher dimension.
- You have a higher degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (Bachelor/Master) or similar through experience;
- Profound knowledge of Ruby and Rails and defacto toolchain is required;
- Experience with Agile development, Scrum, XP, git, cucumber, continuous integration testing, Test driven development, .. is important;
- You are a devoted developer, passionate about clean solid code, Internet and the used technologies (WEB 2.0, REST, …);
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
How to Applyhttps://www.vasco.com/about-vasco/careers/index.html?gh_jid=505578
252 total views, 2 today