Internship Social Media & Community Management Intern
Seeking a Social Media & Community Management Intern to research issues of importance to the pediatric (neonatal) healthcare community that includes parents, patients, health professionals and industry. The most important trait for this position is curiosity combined ideally with a hybrid (quantitative + qualitative) research bent. You love to search and connect the dots and are passionate about improving healthcare for the most vulnerable patients – premature babies.
As an eager Social Media Guru, you will help feed and develop our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest channels. You will also create content and campaigns for our Blog that inspire, inform and connect our community.
As Community Lead you will bring a deep understanding of design thinking and co-creation tools. We want your creativity and energy to help develop new ways of engaging and building an online community and a living lab.
Start and end dates are flexible, with a preference being given to interns a) able to start at the beginning of April; and b) with some direct experience in healthcare blogging.
We need a 4 hour per day commitment and remote work is acceptable. All work in English.
We will provide all needed paperwork for your university credits for the internship.
We also welcome Senior Interns, career changers!
- Research healthcare trends (both consumer and medical/scientific sources)
- Drafting, editing articles, blog posts, tweets
- Online community management skills
- Using social media platforms to raise visibility and strategic campaigns on all channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Website Analytics
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Interest in and knowledge of healthcare advocacy and pediatrics/neonatology
- Excellent writing and editing skills, digital media communications
- Experience developing social media campaigns and using content and contact management platforms a plus
- Strong research and analytical skills. A high level of research rigor and attention to details
- Comfortable using InDesign, Photoshop and other relevant graphic design programs
- Computer literacy, the usual (Word, Excel, PPT, Prezi; Mac proficient)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and strong organizational/admin skills.
How to ApplyPlease submit a one-page improvement report of the current blog www.babylivinglab.com and social media posts. Show us what you know! Share your LinkedIn profile and also submit a CV to email@example.com We promise a true learning experience, mentoring and professional growth.
104 total views, 1 today