Full-Time Social media and online marketing specialist
Social media and online marketing specialist
Position Title: Social media and online marketing specialist.
Location: Mission East’ head Office in Hellerup, Denmark
Length of agreement: Short term contract. The agreement will start Asap and run to December 31st
Working Hours: Part-time position (20 hours pr. Week)
Responsible to: Deputy Managing Director in Copenhagen
Mission East is an international humanitarian organization, founded in Denmark in 1991, and working in Eastern Europe and Asia. Mission East works to help the most vulnerable populations, supporting communities’ capacity to organize and assist themselves, though activities ranging from disaster relief to development assistance.
Develop strong online communication, social media platform and marketing plans to create communication, fundraising and loyalty branding with the relevant online channels and especially towards ME’s new youth segments.
Integrate bloggers and viral SoMe activities in our PR communication.
Relevant online activities related to press and communication campaigns.
- University degree in marketing, communication or equivalent experience.
- Experience of 3+ years in online communication activities
- Proven track report of developing successful SoMe campaigns and other online activities.
- Fluency in English and Danish, written and verbal
- Dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills
- Sympathy with Mission East organisational values
- Sympathy to Mission East Organisational Values
- Good team-working skills, combined with self-motivation and an ability to work independently
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Creativity and innovation, with a proactive working style
- Resourceful and insightful with an ability to respond quickly to change
- Reliability, flexibility and ability to work to tight deadlines.
How to ApplyTo apply for this post, please visit www.miseast.org/vacancies, where you will be able to complete an application form. Please ensure that all sections are fully answered in English, as candidates will be initially screened using data submitted on the online form. Final closing date for this position is 16/06/2016 12.00 (Brussels Time). Screening and interviews will be carried on a rolling-out basis.
856 total views, 2 today