This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Feb 2017
Full-Time Service Tendering Manager GIS
Service Tendering Manager GIS
Job ID: KAS0009Y
Purpose of the Job:
Explores and develops opportunities and customer relations, generates Quotations and Tenders for complex Service Projects and various equipment types.
Position reports to Tendering Manager Service HVP.
- Number and Volume of offers;
- Order Intake and GM;
- SPEAK Data Quality.
- Prepares and validate technical solutions;
- Supports Engineering Team;
- Supports Operations Team;
- Consultancy Service to Fronting Units (FU).
- Unit Sales Team;
- Unit Operations Team;
- Technical Institute Team;
- BU R&D Teams;
- Service Fronting Units Worldwide.
- Customers of GRID Service;
- Other ALSTOM sectors;
- ALSTOM University.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- English and German.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in E&C, Engineering or Maintenance Tasks;
- Good Knowledge of UNIT Product Portfolio (current and historically);
- Good Knowledge of GRID Business and Portfolio;
- Good Customer skills.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Detection and development of opportunities;
- Solution for improvement of legacy products;
- Technical expertise within failure investigation;
- Reporting and Knowledge sharing;
- People skills and intercultural competencies.
How to Applyhttps://alstom.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl
173 total views, 1 today