Full-Time Senior Web Engineer
Senior Web Engineer
As a Web Hosting Engineer, you will contribute to the migration of applications from Websphere Application server 6 to Websphere 8.5 and manage the current stack.
Are you someone who has
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels;
- Creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- Deadlines and planning respect;
- Dynamic and well organized;
- Team player, stress resistant and persuasive.
And you also have
- Master or Bachelor degree in IT, with at least 3 years of experience in Web environments as a System Engineer;
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server systems and Linux/Unix;
- Good knowledge of Websphere Application Server and Tivoli Access Manager;
- Or similar knowledge of Jboss/Tomcat/Apache;
- Understanding of other web infrastructure devices, like load-balancers, reverse proxies, authentication proxies;
- Infrastructure design and engineering skills;
- Fluent English (French or Dutch is a plus);
…Then you are our new Web Hosting Engineer.
As Web Hosting Engineer, you carry out the following tasks:
- Support the applications in the migration from WAS 6 to WAS 8.5;
- Develop new capabilities based on Tomcat;
- Analyze existing hosting infrastructure, propose innovations and document the target solution;
- Control change implementation;
- Together with the Solution Architects, analyze Business requests in terms of new Web application hosting and translate them into a Detailed Level Design;
- Propose optimal solutions, based on the ING Group standards.
How to Applyhttps://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers/Job-opportunities/Vacancy-details/Senior-Web-Engineer-9.htm
208 total views, 1 today