Full-Time Senior Tax Advisor
Senior Tax Advisor
You will be drafting advance tax agreements and tax reports for our international clients and you will be preparing complex tax returns for Luxembourg entities. You will also assist our teams of client advisors and auditors in tax related issues, both in the fields of tax advisory and compliance. As an excellent communicator, you will be involved in developing presentations, trainings and seminars. You will also be in charge of drafting articles for technical publications, including those edited by our network.
- You graduated from a business school or university with majors in tax, accounting and finance;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a tax advisory role, preferably in an accounting or audit firm;
- Luxembourg complementary tax exams as well as “Expert Comptable” title would be an asset;
- You are fluent in French and English. Good German will be an advantage;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are analytical, eager to learn and motivated by challenge;
- You are an independent worker, proactive and effective team player.
How to Applyhttp://www.rsm.global/luxembourg/vacancies
593 total views, 1 today