Full-Time Senior Solution Manager
Senior Solution Manager
Your position as a Senior Solution Manager @ Atos
As a Senior Solution Manager you are a creative, energetic and result & human-oriented individual. You operate in the ATOS Benelux & the Nordics region. As you are part of a multidisciplinary team of experts, stakeholder management is key in this position. You are responsible for shaping and establishing the best and most attractive integrated winning solution for a customer request.
Preferably, you have multiple years of experience in the daily operation of software development and maintenance. Next to this you are familiar with current methods, tools and processes. Because of this you are able to interpret and analyze a customer request (“reed between the lines”) and to translate these questions into solutions that cover the needs and budget of the customer.
Furthermore you are familiar with the Atos C&SI Portfolio items (e.g. BPCM, DevOps, IMA), technologies, solutions and building blocks that Atos offers. You are the one that leads the solution design team. With your knowledge and experience you are able to determine the best price for the provided solution and to express in an offer why this solution meets the wishes and needs of the customer.
Where do you belong within Atos Consulting & System Integration?
If you join our Systems Integration division, you’ll find that systems integration is not just about designing and integrating new solutions. It also involves applying innovative thinking to get the most out of existing applications to prolong their value to our clients. By successfully combining new solutions with established ones we are able to transform the complete enterprise architecture into a single, seamless business system.
You’ll work with our clients to develop and implement specific software solutions that are critical to their business and that support and enhance their overall business strategy. By applying your broad range of skills and expertise to integrate best-of-breed technologies and packaged systems, you’ll help us develop specialist solutions as part of a complete end-to-end offering.
How can you contribute to Atos C&SI?
As the ideal candidate you match with the following requirements:
- At least a bachelor degree in a technical direction;
- Experience in the field of developing proposals for IT projects in complex and multidisciplinary environments;
- A business and entrepreneurial attitude, persuasiveness, creativity and enthusiasm in order to bridge and integrate various stakeholders;
- Multiple years of experience in Application Development and Maintenance as a Project Manager, Service manager, Software Architect or Developer;
- Ability to perform problem analysis of customer requests and structure the solution definition process;
- Good understanding of, and practical experience with the shaping of the desired IT-solution, bid financials and closing a contract.
How to Applyhttps://careers.atos.net/fe/tpl_Atos01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=155500,6072233568&key=119189554&c=57473682981533&pagestamp=sexokerpqmxpshvijb#.V_8aKuWLS71
342 total views, 2 today