Full-Time Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
As senior software engineer you will work in the IRISDocument and Toolkits team. Our I.R.I.S. Products are using different programming languages such as Java – C++ – .Net and they are supported on different platforms, including Windows – Linux – Unix & Mac.
Mission – details:
- You will be developing and maintaining the iDRS™ and IRISDocument™ products:
- Understand a user story and create a technical design;
- Implement a technical design; including unit tests and integration test;
- Drafting the documentation, relating to the above stages;
- Maintaining the code: bug fixing, refactoring, enhancements;
- Use programming language and tools that the team has decided to use for the project/module;
- You will work in a team with 4 software engineers, applying team coding rules and processes;
- You will support key partners (OEM);
- You will report on the progress of your activities to the teamleader.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer/Engineering Science with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Thorough Experience in object-oriented programming : Very good knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Java or C#;
- Good knowledge of the following Tools & Databases: Visual Studio – Eclipse – SVN – GCC – Continuous Integration – XCODE – SCRUM;
- Basic knowledge of the following technologies/systems: Linux – Junit/Nunit/CppUnit – Jenkins – ANT – SQL – Mac OS – Unix – web services;
- Experience in image processing and/or pattern recognition;
- Experience in the following methodologies is a plus: Agile Software development – Test Driven development – Continuous integration;
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Strong analytical, autonomous, communicative (towards teammembers, teamleader and non-developers), studious and problem solving skills.
How to Applyhttp://www.iriscorporate.com/jobsMaxiList.aspx?Tree=&PageID=44&JobOfficeID=7
511 total views, 1 today