This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Sep 2016
Full-Time Senior Site Superintendent
Senior Site Superintendent
- You are responsible for management, development and planning of the construction sites or of a part of a larger site;
- You install and organize the construction (logistics, materials, people);
- You direct all aspects of the day-to-day execution of the project, and you monitor and coordinate work performed by superintendents and workmen;
- You lead, coach and manage several skilled and experienced site execution staff;
- You direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations;
- You plan the resources;
- You implement and oversee the ISO & VCA norms;
- You select, audit and supervise subcontractors;
- You maintain regular contact with the customers or their representatives;
- You attend and lead important site meetings;
- You report directly to the Construction Manager or Project Director on the progress and output of your own teams and suppliers.
- You are a bachelor or civil engineer in construction;
- You have a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in the project execution/construction of complex buildings;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and you have a profound knowledge of English;
- You are willing to work anywhere in Belgium, with focus on the Flanders region.
How to Applyhttp://www.jobs.besix.com/Career-Opportunities/Find-A-Job-Now/Job.aspx?itemid=32
348 total views, 1 today