This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
19 Jun 2017
Full-Time Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
- She/he will work close together with the process team under the GM of BESIX Sanotec team in UAE and in coordination with the Process & Engineering Director (based in Brussels);
- She/he will work in all stages of a project: tendering, execution, start-up, guarantee period until final acceptance;
- She/he will deal with existent technologies as well as new technologies;
- Participate in feasibility of conceptual design;
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary process engineer.
His/her main roles will be:
- to defend and negotiate from an expert point of view any process related matters during any phase of a project towards the partner & clients;
- to manage all process related tasks of several projects via his team (to be reinforced) and he shall be able to guide and verify the tasks of the process engineer of his team.
- Process selection (check tender book process or present justified free alternative);
- (Do,) Check, Issue and defend Process Flow Diagram (PFD);
- (Do,) Check, Issue and defend Flow & Mass Balance;
- (Do,) Check, Issue and defend Prepare Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID);
- (Do,) Check, Issue and defend Process risk assessment.
Process calculations & process engineering:
- (Do,) Check, Issue and defend process calculations resulting in selection of process parameters and dimensions for all process related structures (volumes, L, W, H, …);
- (Do,) Check, Issue and defend Prepare process description and functioning indicating required operational parameters: F/M, sludge age, nit. velocity, denit. velocity, sludge production, O2 requirement, required chemicals….);
- Suggestion for main process related equipment & instrumentation: aeration system, mixing system, control instrumentation, …;
- Write up of process control philosophy;
- Propose plant lay-out and conduct hydraulic profile.
Process guarantees & risk:
- Determination of process guarantees;
- Process risk analysis.
Operation & Maintenance:
- (Do or check) Calculation of quantity of chemicals (e.g. FeCl3, Cl2, Polymer, …), process water, other consumables,… for O&M period.
- You have a Master degree or Bachelor degree in Biochemistry, chemistry, agricultural or environmental engineering;
- You are fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus;
- You have at least 15 years of relevant working experience in the field of waste water treatment plant, industrial water treatment plant or potable water treatment plant as process engineer (tender and/or execution, commissioning);
- You are autonomous but also a team-player;
- You are flexible and able to undertake several tasks or projects at a time;
- Experience in bio-gas is an asset;
- Past experience in International market is an asset.
How to Applyhttp://www.jobs.besix.com/Career-Opportunities/Find-A-Job-Now/Job.aspx?itemid=400
254 total views, 1 today