Full-Time Senior Private Banker
Senior Private Banker
As Private Banker (m/f) at ING Luxembourg you will:
- Focus on the acquisition of new clients for ING Private Banking Luxembourg and next to that develop and maintain the existing contacts;
- Create and keep a professional network within different professional environments especially within the ING network in primary Central Europe (Commercial Banking, Wealth Management and Retail) – CE is including the following countries Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Bulgaria;
- Meet the prospects and the clients in order to live up to their expectations regarding the planning of their capital assets;
- Fully be responsible for the on boarding of the client, fulfilling all compliance and KYC requirement in line with all the regulation;
- Treat the client’s demands by documenting their questions from different angles (fiscal, financial and investment) in order to maximise the client-oriented service whilst meeting all the bank’s requirements financial income, diligence and compliance;
- Assure an efficient communication with all possible interveners of the client and ascertain that a good client follow-up is obtained;
- Keep continuously updated on all topics related to private banking (financial, fiscal capital assets, market behaviour…) in order to deliver a high level service;
- Provide, in “tandem” with a Relationship manager and Portfolio Manager, a personal and high-level banking service to your client and their portfolio.
Knowledge and experience
- University study in Law/Finance/Economics (or equivalent experience);
- Experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management (or equivalent experience);
- Experience in Wholesale banking or on the lending side of the bank is a strong plus;
- Potential candidates should have an good affinity within the Wealth Market;
- Strong B2B customer relationship management skills, along with the ability to develop new business, is essential.
- Commercial Drive; Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent capabilities on finding new clients and approach them;
- Interest in finding new ways of problem solving for your clients;
- Entrepreneurial behaviour;
- Great sense of autonomy and good analysing, judgment and synthetic skills;
- Open-minded and team player.
- Knowledge of a Slavic language from the CE region (Slovak, Czech, Polish, etc.);
- Fluency in English;
- French or German is a strong plus.
How to Applyhttp://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers/Job-opportunities/Vacancy-details/Senior-Private-Banker-mf-2.htm
874 total views, 4 today