Full-Time Senior Online Marketer
Senior Online Marketer
As a senior online marketer, you are responsible for devising, designing and managing the digital marketing and communication of leading national and international brands.
You will become a pivotal figure in a growing team of some 15 digital marketing consultants, each with their own specific knowledge, experience and interests.
You will work both nationally and internationally for brands such as Ansell, Unilever, Makro, DELA, Bekaert, De Persgroep, Colruyt, IKEA, Fun, 2dehands and a whole host of other major players. Each and every assignment will be extremely challenging, and you will need your expertise and experience to complete it optimally. You will of course also be able to draw on the insights of your fellow online marketers.
You will also work closely with the other teams (graphic, development, mobile, strategy) in order to achieve a 360° integrated approach. Given that you will also be working with our colleagues in Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Geneva, you can already see that no two days will be alike.
Our minimum expectations:
- You have several years of relevant experience in online marketing, either agency-side or client-side, enabling you to talk effortlessly with your clients about omnichannel marketing, SEO strategies, online advertising, cross-device tracking, bricks & clicks, customer lifetime values, dynamic remarketing, marketing automation, and so on;
- You are extremely result-oriented;
- You are a creative, strategic marketer who also enjoys sitting at the controls, for example to establish a reporting framework on the basis of a thorough KPI intake, to set up and run Google Adwords campaigns (search, display, remarketing, shopping), social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter) and affiliate marketing campaigns (TradeTracker, Zanox), to write a tagging guide to enable advanced measurements to be made with Google Analytics, to develop a comprehensive SEO strategy (content, technical, link-building) and apply it to your client, and so on;
- A specialisation in one of these online marketing areas is definitely a plus, but we expect at least an all-round knowledge of all areas;
- You speak English to a professional level;
- You have slick presentation and training skills;
- You enjoy coaching less experienced colleagues;
- You have a good commercial understanding.
Extra bonus points for:
- Experience of programmatic buying;
- Experience in retail marketing;
- Experience of e-commerce;
- Google Adwords qualification;
- Google Analytics qualification;
- Professional level of French or other languages;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or a technical background;
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud;
- Experience of Google Tag Manager;
- Experience in mobile marketing.
How to Applyhttps://www.the-reference.com/en/jobs/senior%20online%20marketer%20(ghent%20based)?jobcode=RS_2015_00065#_ga=1.145482164.1467568011.1486547941
490 total views, 4 today