Full-Time Senior Maintenance Engineer
Senior Maintenance Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for preserving and maintaining the operational functionality of facilities, mechanical and analytical equipment, respective calibration plans and utilities services; manage preventive and corrective maintenance and manage maintenance staff and subcontracted services to meet the needs of the business.
- Academic Degree (preferably in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering);
- Between 5-10 years’ experience in production or maintenance management within an industrial environment;
- Proven skills in Maintenance and Installation areas;
- Knowledge of national and international procedures for calibration;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Strong management, leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English;
- IT skills at user level (preferably with SAP knowledge);
- Proactive, dynamic and shows team spirit.
- Meet financial targets, controlling expenses;
- Reduce energy and water consumption;
- Reduce equipment breakdowns and down time;
- Ensure the preventive maintenance plan is fulfilled;
- Ensure that the calibration plans execution;
- Measure maintenance teams efficiency;
- Assure technical support to outsourced contractors;
- Guarantee that HSEE rules and practices are respected and followed within the area.
How to Applyhttps://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25996&siteid=5411
128 total views, 2 today