Full-Time Senior Java Development Specialist
Senior Java Development Specialist
The Development Specialist resource will contribute to the evolution of the components and the required integration with other systems.
Furthermore he/she will participate to the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, integration, test and early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of the e-Parliament Program. The resource will regularly and periodically report his/her work.
Follows a non-exhaustive list of activities:
- Analysis & Design;
- Unit and Integration testing;
- Assistance to functional testing;
- Creation and update of technical and functional documentation;
- Early-Life production support and maintenance;
- Development and deployment of patches, workaround and evolutions;
- Handover of activity to other teams;
- Preparation of handover material (documents and presentations);
- Training & coaching;
- Preparation and conduction of handover workshops;
- Open Source;
- Implement an open source strategy and design.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven knowledge of web and J2EE related technologies (Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate,…);
- Technical experience in the domain of XML;
- Proven experience in Service Oriented Architecture and related technologies;
- Proven knowledge of Web services technologies;
- Capability to work in autonomy and to schedule different activities;
- Capability to work in a team;
- Capability to draft documentation and technical specifications in particular;
- Good communication skills;
- Result oriented;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or 8 years of relevant job experience;
- Good command in English and (if possible but not mandatory) in French.
At least 2 requirements among the ones below are required:
- Proven knowledge on XML schemas;
- Proven experience in continuous integration and team software development related tools;
- Proven knowledge of jQuery framework.
The following is considered an advantage:
- Proven knowledge of UML modelling;
- Proven experience in Relational Databases design;
- Proven experience on XML;
- Proven knowledge of the European Parliament technical environment;
- Proven knowledge of the European Parliament organizational environment;
- The candidate will work in Luxembourg.
How to Applyhttp://www.jobs.net/jobs/intrasoft-intl/en-us/job/Luxembourg/Senior-Java-Development-Specialist-M-F/J3K7Q36BC040P6MMZM7/
177 total views, 2 today