Full-Time Senior Engineer (Flood Risk Management)
Senior Engineer (Flood Risk Management)
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Engineer to provide support to CH2M in the works we undertake on the WEM programme of works, specifically the work we are undertaking on the Humber related schemes.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our integrated and energised team with the Environment Agency and our supply partners. If you would like to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse range of professionals where your ideas, innovation and individuality are nurtured then this is the ideal next step in your career.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Assist with the overall management, coordination and production of the business cases associated with numerous schemes from initial assessment through to the completion of the 5 business case model;
- Help co-ordinate the delivery team throughout the project life cycle;
- Input into risk management;
- Assist/lead with client engagement and stakeholder consultation;
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver the clients brief;
- Adopt a proactive approach to innovation, sustainability and delivering cost effective solutions;
- Help support and mentor the junior delivery teams;
- Participate in regular reviews to identify potential design and buildability issues;
- Serve as mentor and coach for more junior employees.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
The ideal candidate should:
- Have as a minimum a BEng Degree in a relevant subject;
- Be a Chartered Engineer (ICE/CIWEM or equivalent professional body).
- Have a detailed knowledge of the UK flood risk management industry;
- Have a comprehensive Technical Construction knowledge;
- Be client focused to help build long term relationships;
- Be able to work independently and as a team;
- Be able to plan, organize and manage;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Be flexible, adaptable and responsive to change;
- Be motivated and enthused member of the team;
- Have a proven experience of coordination and delivery to deadline and evidence of problem resolution in the process;
- Have proven experience of producing accurate technical outputs.
How to Applyhttps://www.ch2mcareers.com/job/1700012W_GB_LBA_en/europe/Leeds/Senior-Engineer-%28Flood-Risk-Management%29-Leeds-UK
106 total views, 1 today