This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Aug 2017
Full-Time Senior Electrical Engineer Plant Construction
Senior Electrical Engineer Plant Construction
- Engineering & Design of Measurement & control systems, synchronization equipment and power parts for combined heat & power plants (CHP);
- Programming of PLC Software and bus coupling to customer facing networks and independent creation of the visualization software;
- Creation of wiring diagrams using CAD systems and customer specific documentation for the electrical part of combined heat & power plants;
- Attend project meetings for clarifications with the customer in house or directly on site;
- Participation at commissioning’s on site abroad (< 10%);
- Work on and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Work experience in creating wiring diagrams using CAD system;
- Proven Knowledge in C# or C+ programming highly beneficial;
- Self-starter, willingness to work in an international team;
- Able to work under pressure and deadline constraint;
- Flexible mindset and ability to adapt to customer needs;
- Eager to work, learn & develop in a dynamic business;
- Communication skills in English, German skills of advantage.
How to Applyhttp://jobs.gecareers.com/ShowJob/Id/4171/Senior-Electrical-Engineer-Plant-Construction/
389 total views, 3 today