This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
2 Nov 2016
Full-Time Senior CAD Designer
Senior CAD Designer
- To assure the Concept, Design, DRR (Design Readiness Review) of a low pressure Diesel Filter;
- To plan, control and generate Unigraphics designs & production drawings independently based on a task definition, consistent with customer requirements and per manufacturing and engineering standards in accordance with company policies (e.g. ISO/TS 16949);
- Collect, summarize and back-up actual Company activity on Integrated Fuel Module (US+EU projects);
- Support the Engineering Manager and the Application Engineer to elaborate new proposal to the customers for current projects application;
- Increase the Company specific know-how about aluminum die-casting and plastic injection parts design by giving training session to younger CAD designers for future/next generation developments.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical engineering or equivalent through experience;
- Fluent in English (oral and written).Other foreign languages are a nice to have asset;
- Minimum 15 years of experience as Designer or Product Engineering using 3D CAD (Unigraphics, CATIA or Pro-engineering);
- Familiar with APQP process;
- Knowledge of Complex free form surfaces and FEM/CFD are an asset.
How to Applyhttp://www.emea.donaldson.com/en/about/employment/openings/084582.html#TopOfPage
498 total views, 1 today