This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
13 Apr 2017
Full-Time Senior Business Consultant
Senior Business Consultant
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will join the team responsible for HR & Internal Business Support applications.
- Actively participate in the evolution/renewal of the Human Resource & Requisition To Pay applications;
- Propose and implement solutions to satisfy the business needs by putting in place best quality processes and tools;
- Collect, analyse and translate customer needs into customer requirements;
- Contribute to the testing and deployment project phases, helping internal users to fully adopt the solutions put in place;
- Provide day to day support to the users;
- Propose and drive continuous improvement initiatives in area of expertise;
- Keep up-to-date with software and business practices related to areas of expertise.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Typically requires 2-7 years experience in similar job.
Professional knowledge and expertise
- Excellent analytical skills while being able to keep helicopter view;
- Quality and result oriented;
- Structured and organised way of working;
- Team player, able to work effectively cross-functionally and in a multi-cultural environment;
- Strong focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement;
- Experience in describing customer needs and writing documentation;
- Flexible and able to deal with a variety of tasks;
- Knowledge of SAP, HCM on the cloud is an asset;
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent customer relations/interpersonal soft skills;
- Eager to learn;
- Able to cope with changing environments.
How to Applyhttps://careers-swift.icims.com/jobs/3747/senior-business-consultant/job?mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=120&jun1offset=180
266 total views, 4 today