Full-Time Senior and Junir Consultants
AT: VVA EUROPE
Who we are:
VVA Europe and VVA Brussels are young and fast-growing public policy consultancies providing top quality economic, market and regulatory advice to the European institutions and private sector clients. We are truly European companies, based in London, Brussels and Milan with a team of professionals from different academic and national backgrounds.
We are a truly European company, based in London, Brussels and Milan with a team of professionals from different academic and national backgrounds. What motivates us is our mission to progress the “European project” by helping our clients:
- anticipate change,
- design public policy responses;
- understand how the EU can improve the lives of Europeans, support our businesses and transform our economy and society; and
- communicate decisions and actions to key stakeholders.
We have a high-profile, expanding project portfolio including evaluations, regulatory impact and cost assessments, economic and market studies and social policy research. We currently run projects for DG GROW, ESA, DG SANTE, DG CONNECT, DG MARKT, DG EMPL, DG RTD, DG CLIMA, DG AGRI and others. We also participate in two Horizon 2020 projects and we have framework contracts with DG MOVE, DG CONNECT, DG GROW, GSA, DG SANTE, DG ENER and the European Parliament.
Our success is due to our excellent team of consultants and researchers and we are now looking to strengthen our team further with the following profiles:
- Junior consultants focused on EU public policy and / or Space and Telco
- Senior consultants focused on EU public policy evaluation
The consultants will contribute to delivering top quality projects and tenders to EU institutions in our core areas of business.
What we need:
- MSc in a relevant discipline (economics, political science or related) with a quantitative component;
- Demonstrable quantitative skills;
- Fluent (written & spoken) English (additional EU language preferred but not essential);
- Strong self-motivation;
- 2-5 years’ experience in an EU public policy consultancy (or equivalent); For the senior position at least 2+ years as a project manager.
What we offer:
excellent opportunities for professional development with high levels of autonomy and room for growth;
- a competitive salary; and
- a very dynamic and exciting work environment
The position is based either in London or Brussels.
How to ApplyIf you are interested then please email your CV and a 1-page cover letter outlining why you are suited for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “recruitment”.
691 total views, 2 today