This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
2 Jun 2016
Full-Time Senior Accountant – Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration
Senior Accountant – Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration
Job ID: 078402
The candidate will be in charge of:
- Ensure timely and accurate calculation of the Net Asset Value of the funds assigned including:
- Bookkeeping of transactions;
- Cash, stock and TA reconciliation;
- Review of underlying agreements of PERE transaction;
- Participate in the valuation process of underlying investments;
- Preparation of specific client reporting.
- Potential oversight of consolidation for Real Estate structures;
- Support of transfer & registrar agency services;
- Oversight and preparation of audited and unaudited financial statement/annual report of administered entities;
- Coordinate with the other team member to ensure work is performed in accordance with procedures;
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-5 years accounting, financial or auditing experience in Private Equity and Real Estate business;
- Graduate university degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or Business;
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP;
- Sound knowledge of consolidation principles;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg legal environment for PERE structures;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Attention to detail and deadline oriented;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Solid organization, project and planning skills;
- Strong team and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Multifonds or Investran will be considered a plus;
- Fluent in English, German and French will be an asset.
How to Applyhttps://www.credit-suisse.com/uk/en/careers/experienced-professionals/search-apply.html
317 total views, 1 today