Full-Time Scientific Manager
We are searching for a Scientific Manager who supports the faculty and principal investigators of the institute. The tasks of the Scientific Manager include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Strategic Plan of the institute;
- Identifying funding opportunities and managing grant submissions;
- Coordinating major public-facing events and internal communication;
- Managing strategic projects and collaborations;
- Supporting the Epidemiology and Biostatistics PhD Program activities;
- Coordinating annual strategy retreat and Scientific Advisory Board visits.
Academic Master’s degree in health sciences, ideally in public health, medicine, epidemiology or biostatistics from a research-based university. Keen interest in science management and substantial experience in project management, ideally in an academic environment. Passion for supporting early career researchers. Experience in research (e.g. PhD) and acquisition of competitive grants is desired but not a prerequisite. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, and able to work under pressure. Loyal, trustworthy and a collaborative worker.
English (fluent), German (not mandatory, but advantage to be proficient, i.e. at least B1).
How to Applyhttp://www.jobs.uzh.ch/jobDetail.php?jobID=7324
438 total views, 2 today