Full-Time SAS Competence Center Leader
SAS Competence Center Leader
As SAS Competence Center Leader you will combine project expertise with commercial tasks and people management.
- Detect business opportunity of development in the Domain (new tools, new market opportunities, new business problems, …);
- Participate in pre-sales process implying the Domain (client presentations, offers);
- “open accounts” by making expert-consulting missions in strategic accounts, with a possibility to create missions for more junior consultants.
- Create relations with Software Vendor Partners on the “content” level;
- Understand the Market offer in the domain (tools comparison, competition, …);
- Maintain knowledge about the domain (learn new tools/versions, …);
- Contribute to Sharepoint development for the Domain;
- Develop standard commercial presentations for the Domain;
- Competence development;
- Identify and interview candidates for the domain, help in hiring process;
- Coach other consultants and help on difficult questions in different projects;
- Assist in yearly appraisals;
- Organise trainings in the domain, mid-day presentations, …;
- Organise a training technical environment (availability of platform,…);
- Maintain a good overview of competences available in the domain (who knows what).
- You have an academic background;
- You have a good knowledge of SAS technology, specifically SAS/BI- SAS/DI;
- You speak fluently English, and you have a good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- You have good communication & people skills.
How to Applyhttp://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BUSINESSDECISIONIT&cws=1&rid=129
339 total views, 1 today