Full-Time Sales Representative/Key Account Manager
Sales Representative/Key Account Manager
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE IN SALES AT L’OREAL
You start, for a period of 3 months, on the field as a Sales Representative. This means you have a portfolio of clients and you visit them in order to respond to their needs. This to get familiarized with our products and clients. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to join the digital team for 3 Months, before you will take the position of Key Account Manager where:
- You have the entire responsibility of your clients’ turnover, their product assortment, their promotional and trade marketing actions and the commercial forecast of their needs;
- You participate actively in the definition of the commercial strategy of the company;
- You analyse and draw conclusions from your monthly results.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a Master degree;
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English;
- You are curious and take initiatives;
- You are creative and communicative;
- You are rigorous and analytical.
How to Applyhttps://career.loreal.com/careers/JobDetail/LOA-BEL-Leadership-Track-Sales-2017/27109
230 total views, 1 today