Full-Time RISE – Talent Program for Senior Leaders in Marketing & Sales Excellence
RISE – Talent Program for Senior Leaders in Marketing & Sales Excellence
Evonik is one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies. Profitable growth and sustained value creation form the heart of our strategy. Around 80 percent of sales come from leading market positions, which we plan to expand further. We concentrate on high-growth megatrends, especially health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization.
Our talent program RISE (Recruiting Initiative for Strengthening the Talent Pipeline of Evonik) leads professionals straight to the top. This can be the start of your extraordinary career at Evonik!
For the Marketing & Sales Excellence unit of the Evonik Industries AG, located in Hanau (close to Frankfurt/Main), we are offering a RISE- Talent program for senior leaders (m/f) in Marketing & Sales Excellence.
- We want you to become one of Evonik’s senior leaders;
- As a participant in our RISE talent program, you will gain the necessary experience to prepare for a future executive position and act as a sparring partner for our top management;
- Assume responsibility in different functional roles and areas in the Group and work 3-4 years abroad;
- Your starting position will be within the Marketing & Sales Excellence Unit located in Hanau/Germany;
- You are responsible for operational project management of up to three Marketing & Sales growth projects simultaneously;
- You are coaching team members on project content and project management skills;
- You drive the knowledge management for dedicated methods and provide functional input for trainings.
- Approximately 4 to 6 years professional work experience in a relevant position;
- Proven track record in a Marketing & Sales function in a leading global industry or in Management Consulting, with a focus on marketing strategy and/or pricing;
- Successfully managed projects with budget and team responsibility;
- Demonstrated leadership and distinct management abilities to succeed in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- International experience required (e.g. internships, post doc, semester abroad or work experience);
- Highly developed strategic and creative thinking skills;
- Willingness to relocate on a global basis;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken. German would be a plus and any other language is welcome.
What we offer
- Short way to the top;
- Personal mentor from the top management will accompany your career;
- Customized off-the-job-trainings in cooperation with renowned business schools;
- Personal feedback and concrete individual consulation are key benefits.
The way to get on board for our Marketing and Sales Excellence Position: We are looking for the most talented and motivated candidates. Your entry position will be located in Hanau, Germany. Online tests, phone interviews and an assessment center in English with our executives will help us select the best talents. Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver’s seat for your future development!
How to ApplyInterested? Then apply today via our online careers portal at www.evonik.com/careers. Happy to answer your questions is Saskia Kirschner, TELEPHONE +49 201 177 4200. VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 76338. Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.
295 total views, 2 today