This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Aug 2017
Internship Research Assistant (Internship)
Orgalime Partnership team
Orgalime, the European Engineering Industries Association, speaks for 41 trade federations representing the mechanical, electrical, electronic, metalworking & metal articles industries of 23 European countries. The industry employs nearly 11 million people in the EU and in 2016 accounted for some €2000 billion of output. The industry represents over a quarter of the output of manufactured products and over a third of the manufactured exports of the European Union.
We offer a 6 month starter job contract (from September 2017):
Professional Immersion Agreement
- newly graduated with university degree (political, European studies, etc.)
- an understanding of the functioning of the EU institutions
- excellent research skills
- good analytic skills and quick learner
- excellent knowledge of English (working language) and at least one other EU language
providing day-to- day research support our Orgalime Partnership team for research on issues and drafting news articles.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter by 15 September
And mention ‘research’ in the subject line
To ORGALIME – Inge Dewit Vanhaelen
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
602 total views, 1 today