Full-Time Reporting System Adviser/Coordinator
Reporting System Adviser/Coordinator
The objective for the Reporting System Adviser/Coordinator position is to support the development and use of NRC’s Global Output and Outcome Reporting System. The system manages reporting on Core Performance Indicators across all of NRC’s approximately 30 countries of operation and is based on the web-based open-source information system, DHIS2.
The Adviser/Coordinator will provide technical IT support, support to users and contribute to the development and improvement of the platform.
Position responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update system configuration, such as user rights, organization units and indicators
- Maintain global indicators and support in adding local and regional indicators
- Update and assist in creating business intelligence visualisations (dashboards)
- Assist in data analysis, visualisation and use
- Develop materials to support GORS users (admin and end users)
- Maintain help desk
- Assist in the development and management of new web applications
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced computer literacy
- Strong data analysis skills
- Capacity to manage complex systems
- Understanding of the use of Key Performance Indicators
- Experience with DHIS2
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable
- Commencement: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions
- Duty station: Oslo
APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND CV REGISTRATION
- Only CVs and applications written in English will be assessed
- Late applications will not be considered.
How to Applyhttps://www.webcruiter.no/WcMain/AdvertViewPublic.aspx?oppdragsnr=3527722797&culture_id=EN&c...
571 total views, 1 today