Full-Time Railway Signalling Training Engineer
Railway Signalling Training Engineer
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
In the frame of project executions, define training plans, design training kits and perform training to end users (drivers, operators and maintenance team).
- For the projects they will be assigned to, he/she brings his/her contribution to:
- Define of training plan of signalling systems (on-board, trackside, IT backbone, …);
- Design user’s and maintenance training kit based on the related manuals;
- Perform the respective training session to drivers, operators and maintenance team;
- Ensure that the knowledge has been passed successfully.
- He/she works also in collaboration with Integrated Logistics Support Team, Design Engineering Team, Validation & Verification Team, Test & Commissioning Team;
- To contribute in a concrete manner to improvement initiatives in the training preparation and execution performances.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Engineering degree (bac +5) or equivalent professional experience in electronics, automatism, Computer sciences, and/or telecom.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Interests in railways system engineering & maintenance;
- Experience, from 5 to 15 years, in railways, telecom, aerospace or military system.
- Good autonomy;
- Excellent communication and inter-relational skills;
- Teaching skills and ability to transmit knowledge;
- Open-mindedness, curiosity, will to understand and learn more;
- Rigorous, analytical and synthetic turn of mind;
- Intercultural mind, integration skills;
- Team player.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Good general technical background;
- Computer literate;
- Language Skills: good French and English oral & written expression. German oral is an asset to provide training.
How to Applyhttps://jobsearch.alstom.com/job/Charleroi-Railway-Signalling-Training-Engineer-WHT/348035001/
165 total views, 1 today