Full-Time Public Affairs Manager
Public Affairs Manager
CEPE is the European Association of producers of Paints, Printing Inks and Artists Colours. See www.cepe.org. CEPE engages with the European institutions and international organizations with a view to best represent the members’ interests. At the same time it closely co-operates with the associated National Associations to reach out to the national institutions. In order to be more pro-active and to strengthen its voice CEPE is looking at its office in Brussels for a: Public Affairs Manager who will assist in creating and maintaining a higher visibility and effective relations inside the EU institutions.
- Build effective networks in the institutions and organizations;
- Stay abreast of the political agendas in these institutions;
- Familiarize with the assigned issues and the CEPE positions.
Work in co-operation with the issue dossier-holder and/or relevant CEPE working group to:
- Develop political messages on the issue;
- Develop plans to advocate such messages;
- Ensure the proper execution of these plans;
- Orchestrate the advocacy efforts through the NAs;
- Keep report on how messages were received and identify opportunities for next steps;
- Inform the CEPE community via channels like the CEPE Signal and webpage.
- Graduate in science, law, political sciences;
- 1-3 years’ experience either in a similar position in associations, or with relevant experience in working in the European institutions;
- Excellent proficiency in English; other languages is an asset;
- Strong oral, written, and communication skills;
- Mastering the IT-MS-Office tools;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a small team;
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people in a multi-cultural environment;
- Have good administrative and organizational skills;
- Affinity with policy making;
- Affinity with technical dossiers is a plus;
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn.
Candidates should live or consider to live in the Brussels area.
How to ApplyCandidates are requested to send their application before April 24 to CEPE’s Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
174 total views, 1 today