Full-Time Public Affairs Manager Health Policy
Public Affairs Manager Health Policy
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing health policy activities at EU level that are aligned with Bayer’s Divisions;
- Consistent monitoring, early warning an analysis of legislative, regulatory and health policy initiatives relevant to the business;
- Conduct stakeholder analysis of key European institutions, non-government, NGO advocacy groups, trade associations and key opinion leaders in the field of health policy;
- Support senior Bayer representatives with regards to Health and Consumer Health Policy in close cooperation with the Divisions;
- Establish and maintain a sustainable stakeholder network and build up partnerships in close coordination with Bayer’s business strategy;
- Represent Bayer at relevant industry and stakeholder platforms & during events and conferences at EU level;
- Provide input and represent Bayer’s health policy positions as well as proactively manage Bayer’s reputation in the external environment on EU level;
- Support immediate actions on health policies and governance that relate to legislative or political dimensions in accordance with Bayer’s Health Policy strategy;
- Cooperate with public affairs managers and functional experts within Bayer’s business divisions at EU and national level of EU Member States;
- Plan and (co-)organize relevant political events.
Who you are
- University degree (Master) in political science or equivalent;
- Extended experience and understanding of EU politics and public and governmental affairs;
- Profound experience in project, issue and event management;
- Proven intercultural communication skills;
- Strategic thinker (m/f) with innovative flair for original thinking in new fields without established routines and processes;
- Being open-minded and challenging the status quo;
- Excellent knowledge in English and German required, skills in French are beneficial;
- Proven experience and extended contact network in life sciences and health policies is a plus.
This full-time position would begin in December 2016/January 2017.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and support both individual and professional development.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
How to ApplyIf you are interested and meet our profile, please upload a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations online via this link before the 4th of November 2016. For more information please contact our Belgium Recruiting team at +32 (0) 2 535 66 99 or HROP_Belgium@bayer.com. Agency calls are not appreciated.
515 total views, 1 today