Internship Public Affairs Internships (two internships, paid)
EU Public Affairs Internships (two internships, paid)
EUK Consulting provides public affairs, lobbying and issues management services for clients in highly regulated sectors. The Brussels office is offering TWO paid internships focusing on media and regulatory monitoring. The successful candidates will work closely with the company’s directors and consultants in Brussels and London to:
- Monitor legislative activities and media trends, chiefly via the internet;
- Write concise notes for internal use;
- Create and maintain databases;
- Build contacts with the EU institutions;
- Analyse political developments;
- Help with office administration if required.
Deadline for applications : 2 July 2017
Start of internships : ASAP/July and September 2017
Duration : 6 months, paid social security contributions
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with faultless written and spoken English and real fluency in at least one other EU language;
- Excellent computer skills with very good knowledge of Word and Excel;
- First class writing and communication skills;
- Recent working experience in the EU institutions;
- Enthusiastic and flexible self-starters.
Further details of the internship will be provided to those invited for interview.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send by e-mail a one page CV accompanied by a short covering letter and indicating your earliest availability to: Daniele Van Haute, EUK Consulting S.A. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.eukconsulting.com Please note that EUK Consulting holds the European Label for Quality Internships – level Excellent – and is a signatory of the European Quality Charter of Internships and Apprenticeships. N.B. Responses will be sent only to those candidates selected for interview.
171 total views, 1 today