Full-Time Public Affairs Consultant
Public Affairs Consultant
Aspect is a corporate and political communications consultancy. We help our clients achieve their objectives – by creating dialogue, changing views and influencing behaviour – through insight, creativity and determination. We are an independent consultancy with a strongly entrepreneurial culture and a love of business and politics, and Aspect is a great place to work.
We are looking for a Public Affairs consultant based in Brussels to help support our international and EU-focused work with the following profile:
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience with an agency and/or in-house for either a trade association or an international company;
- A proven track record in providing strategic counsel, and formulating and implementing successful political programmes in Brussels and beyond;
- The ability to find creative and effective ways to realize the objectives of our clients – whether this relates to building reputation and influence, managing challenging issues, or realising specific policy and legislative objectives;
- The ability to inspire and successfully manage international teams and major accounts;
- Excellent (mother tongue) English, and additional languages are a major advantage;
- Aspect is an entrepreneurial company so the successful candidate will be expected to play an important role in business development for the Brussels office and Aspect network.
How to ApplyIf you are absolutely sure that you fit the bill, then please send us a cover letter on why you think you would be suited to work in Aspect, together with your CV, to email@example.com no later than 21 December.
175 total views, 2 today