Full-Time Proposal Manager/Proposal Coordinator
Proposal Manager/Proposal Coordinator
Tipik (www.tipik.eu) is a dynamic Brussels-based consultancy providing multi-disciplinary services to the EU institutions, national public authorities and other international organisations. Its communications branch is specialised in integrated communications services, while its legal branch undertakes legal studies in various policy areas for the EU institutions. As public institutions purchase services through a tendering procedure, we are looking for a Proposal Manager to work at the Tipik Brussels office.
The Proposal Manager must be a leader who drives and controls a proposal effort, effectively owning the entire proposal lifecycle, from planning to contract award.
Responsibilities include among others:
- Analyse the Invitation to Tender and the tender specifications;
- Contribute to the Go/No Go decisions;
- Lead development of proposal strategies and themes;
- Establish and maintain the proposal outline and the proposal schedule;
- Build the proposal compliance matrix and track the fulﬁlment of all requirements;
- Organise the kick-off meeting, solution development meeting(s), key review meetings and any other necessary meeting;
- Coordinate the work ﬂow and involvement of all proposal stakeholders (in-house and external);
- Give direction to the writing/editing/rewriting efforts and the development of proposal graphics;
- Occasionally write certain sections of the proposals;
- Review all proposal inputs and outputs to ensure compliance and responsiveness;
- Organise reviews of the proposal at various stages with key stakeholders, and subsequent revisions;
- Direct the production, reproduction and binding/packaging of the ﬁnal proposal, and all hard/soft copies;
- Ensure that the submission meets the client’s specifications;
- Organise post mortem analyses;
- Use Tipik’s proposal management process and tools, and contribute to improvements as necessary;
- Actively maintain the repository of proposals and ensure all materials are documented and archived;
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the Proposal Manager position, as directed by the Business Development Director or by the relevant Team Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience (excluding traineeships);
- Demonstrable experience in leading bid/proposal processes and managing bid/proposal teams for the EU institutions in response to call for tenders for services;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint);
- Near native level written and spoken English;
- Familiarity with proposal management industry standards and/or best practices such as the Association of Proposal Management Professionals’ (APMP) body of knowledge or the Shipley capture and proposal methodology;
- Familiarity with PRAG;
- BA degree or professional experience in law and/or other social disciplines;
- Fluency in other languages;
What we offer:
- A central office location with wellness centre and additional services such as a laundry, car wash and more;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A dynamic multi-cultural atmosphere;
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Proposal Manager” in the subject line.
310 total views, 1 today