Full-Time Project Officers
POHL CONSULTING & ASSOCIATES is one of the leading European consulting firms for economic and institutions development in transition and developing countries.
To further enhance our continuous expansion we offer opportunities for: Project Officers.
You will be part of the management team of our rapidly growing firm and be responsible for:
- Business development;
- Team building;
- Project team support
- Budget control;
- Management, Backstopping and Monitoring of large and complex consulting projects.
You should have an excellent University Degree in Economics, Business or Public Administration or equivalent, perfect English and preferably perfect/mother tongue French economic writing skills.
You should have spent 2-4 years in a position in development consulting or staff position enabling you to demonstrate:
- The drive and personality to make things happen;
- Negotiation skills;
- Conceptual and analytical skills in synthesising, structuring and writing convincing proposals and reports to companies, institutions and governments;
- Capacity in motivating and managing teams;
- Good personal and communication skills;
- Experience in one or several fields of our areas of expertise.
How to ApplyWe offer long-term career perspectives in an enthusiastic and international environment. Please send your comprehensive CV with photo by e-mail to: Ms M. v. Bruehl email@example.com.
741 total views, 1 today