Full-Time Project Officer
The European Mortgage Federation – European Covered Bond Council (EMF-ECBC) is the voice of the mortgage credit and covered bond industries at European level, and the key industry stakeholder vis-à-vis the European Institutions on all issues relating to mortgage credit on the retail and funding sides of the business.
The EMF-ECBC is currently seeking a Project Officer to join its Brussels-based Secretariat on an initial two-year fixed-term, full-time contract.
Key responsibilities for this position will include project management support for the EMF-ECBC’s EU-funded projects in the fields of financial services and EU energy policy.
Project management support:
- Supporting the preparation of EU project proposals and their submission;
- Performing various administrative and financial tasks linked to the project, including project reporting;
- Collecting and analysing information, documentation and data;
- Drafting reports, presentations and other communication material;
- Supporting the EU project management team in liaising with the project consortiums and other key stakeholders;
- Monitoring the progress and deliverables of the projects – making sure that deadlines are met;
- Organising events and working group meetings;
- Attending and reporting on project meetings and relevant workshops;
- Supporting the preparation, management and updating of the projects’ websites, databases and mailing lists;
- Active contribution to other day-to-day operations of the projects.
- Relevant university education;
- At least one years’ relevant work experience. Demonstrable experience with EU project management would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes and procedures;
- Knowledge of/strong interest in financial services and/or EU energy policies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluency in other EU languages is an asset;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and take the initiative to meet deadlines;
- A commitment to the values and goals of the European Union.
- A motivating and challenging work environment within an influential European trade association;
- Opportunities to work and develop in an international environment;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A small and dynamic team.
How to ApplyFor more information, please refer to our website: www.hypo.org. To apply for this position, please send your formal letter of application and CV to: Luca Bertalot, Secretary General, EMF-ECBC, Rue de la Science 14A, 2nd Floor, 1040 Brussels, by e-mail to email@example.com with “Project Officer” as the subject. Please note that the deadline for our receipt of applications is 17 March 2017.
291 total views, 2 today