Full-Time Project Manager
We are currently working in conjunction with a major international Pharmaceutical company. Our client is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Sciences fields of heath care and agriculture.
They are currently engaged on a major new build pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Switzerland.
They have a stellar opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a 12 months renewable contract.
The Project Manager will be primarily in charge to coordinates and manages technical projects with medium to high complexity in the Global Supply Chain Organization of our client.
Responsibilities will include
- Assesses project or change requests with initiators and provides cost, timeline and customer service implications for assigned projects;
- Integrates project implementation objectives with ongoing product supply to ensure continuous supply of products to the markets;
- Develops detailed project timelines ensuring cross-functional and third party input is captured and projects are delivered on time and under budget;
- Acts as Product Supply window person for New Product Developments after Sourcing Decision through launches in major markets and escalates to line management in case of priority conflicts;
- Identifies root causes and corrective actions for project deviations, including facilitating problem resolution between initiators and implementation teams;
- Communicates up-front objectives, propose project priority, and identifies technical, logistical, and supply chain requirements.
- PhD or BS/BA degree with minimum of 8 years of experience in materials management or production;
- Project Management Professional certification preferred and proven project management experience;
- Microsoft Project experience required and excellent computer skills: Experience with MS Word/Excel/PP;
- Decision making and negotiation and influencing skills;
- Cross-Functional Knowledge and Team leadership facilitation skills;
- Understanding of Brand, Customer Marketing, Product Supply and Regulatory environments;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. German, French or Spanish an asset.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you interested to join a multinational organisation? If yes please apply using the link below.
How to Applyhttps://www.leap29.com/jobs/bJBVB/project-manager-basel-switzerland-switzerland-europe
425 total views, 1 today