Full-Time Project Manager
The Project Manager performs the following activities:
- Creating the “Statement of Work”:
- Determining objectives based upon technical overview;
- Determining needed roles and timing together with the Professional Services Engineer.
- Defending proposal towards the customer;
- Project planning;
- Project coordination;
- Project Management (escalation, change process, …);
- Gathering information from Project Team members;
- VASCO internal.
- Lead customer contacts:
- Manage/set expectations with customers (deliverables, milestones);
- Informing/coordinating the project progress with the customer.
- Managing Professional Services processes (steps, control, …).
As an experienced software development/IT Project Manager, you will share your experience within the PMO organization.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in software development/IT Project Management;
- Functional knowledge:
- Prince2 or PMI Certified (or ongoing certification procedure);
- Good knowledge of security and solution architecture design is desirable;
- Some experience in software development is an asset;
- MS Project.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, highly-productive and rapidly changing environment;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are important, ability to set priorities and deadlines;
- You are a real team player with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills;
- You are a natural leader, who takes responsibility and initiative;
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and written;
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in Dutch and/or French important;
- You are willing to travel (up to 10% international travel).
How to Applyhttps://www.vasco.com/about-vasco/careers/index.html?gh_jid=627616
467 total views, 1 today