Full-Time Project Finance Officer
Project Finance Officer
The EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL BUREAU, a Brussels-based federation of more than 150 environmental citizen’s organisations, has a vacancy for a PROJECT FINANCE OFFICER.
The Project Finance Officer will join the Finance and Personnel unit under the management of the EEB’s Head of Finance, Personnel and Administration.
The work of the Project Finance Officer consists of:
- Project Management: providing input to applications, monthly reporting, final reports;
- Listing of outstanding reports to donors and gathering documents to send the reports to the donors;
- Grants payments follow-up;
- Incoming invoices (checking the conformity with the Belgian law and with the budget line);
- Preparing consultants contracts and related memos;
- Helping in budget reporting;
- Assisting the Head of Finance, Personnel and Administration with the preparation of annual accounts and related audits and budgets;
- Administrative and organizational support for specific tasks.
For this position, the following qualities and experience are required/an asset:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in commerce or in bookkeeping;
- Good written and spoken English and preferably French;
- Knowledge of WinBooks and MS Office;
- Ablility to work independently and be pro-active;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Flexibility (we expect and offer flexibility regarding work schedules);
- Prepared and able to work in a dynamic working environment;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience;
- Specific aptitude in IT issues would be an asset;
- Interest/Experience in working in an environmental organisation or other public interest NGO and in an international working environment.
- a monthly gross salary of € 2.500 plus benefits (holiday bonus, 13th month, pension scheme, luncheon vouchers);
- a full-time fixed term contract of initially two years.
How to ApplyStarting Date: As soon as possible Deadline for application: 16 April 2017 [Interviews will be held in fourth week of April 2017] Please send your application (covering letter and CV) to: Isabel De Jesus, Head of Finance, Personnel and Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to limited staff resources and the number of applications anticipated, only candidates selected for interview will receive a reply.
693 total views, 2 today