This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
4 Aug 2016
Full-Time Project Engineer Mechanics VAVE
Project Engineer Mechanics VAVE
- Mechanical Design according to functional and economical aspects as well as customer requirements
- Evaluate mechanical design concepts and define areas for better and cost optimized solutions
- Analyze and optimize design concepts, optimize and decide on materials and manufacturing processes
- Drive risk assessment for Mechanical cost-down activities in a project environment
- Analyze competitor solutions from the Mechanical perspective for different product groups: Infotainment, Telematics etc.
- Ensure technical and economical project targets
- Prepare a data base on Mechanical functional blocks for cost-optimized RFI & RFQ feedback
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable education with several years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Mechanical Design Engineer and Project Lead
- Consolidated knowledge of plastic injection parts, sheet metal, die cast and related tooling and 2nd process
- Experience in Cost Controlling within a Finance, Business Administration or Procurement Dept. would be of advantage
- Good experience with 3D CAD tools
- Strong project leading skills and experience, drive projects independently
- Know-how and practice in customer and supplier relationship
- Good English language skills.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.harman.com/job/Ittersbach-Project-Engineer-Mechanics-VAVE-%28mf%29/339800900/
290 total views, 1 today